|Main Number/Security Desk||718-480-4000, 718-480-4026|
|Inpatient, post-acute care services||718-480-4007|
|Outpatient and transitional care||718-906-9999|
|– Medicaid Coordinator||718-480-4020|
|– Personal Accounts||718-480-4083|
|– 2 North Clinical Care Coordinator||718-480-4022|
|– 2 South Clinical Care Coordinator||718-480-4021|
|– 3 North Clinical Care Coordinator||718-480-4032|
|– 3 South Clinical Care Coordinator||718-480-4031|
|– 4 North Clinical Care Coordinator||718-480-4042|
|– 4 South Clinical Care Coordinator||718-480-4041|
|– 5 North Clinical Care Coordinator||718-480-4052|
|– 5 South Clinical Care Coordinator||718-480-4051|
|– Outpatient Rehabilitation||718-906-9999|
|– Outpatient Rehabilitation Fax||718-906-9958|
|Telephone and Television Rentals||718-480-4070|
|Full Phone Directory|
|Human Resources (to submit a resume)||email@example.com|
Directions to Silvercrest144-45 87th Avenue
Briarwood, NY 11435
- From Long Island. Take Northern State Parkway West, which becomes Grand Central Parkway West. Take Exit 17 (168th St.) and remain on service road. Turn left on Parsons Blvd. Turn right on 87th Ave.
- From Westchester. Take the Hutchinson Parkway South to Whitestone Bridge. The parkway becomes Van Wyck Expressway (I-678) South. Take Exit 6 toward Hillside Ave./Jamaica Ave. Turn left on Hillside Ave. Turn left on 148th St. Turn left on 87th Ave.
- From Manhattan. Take the Queensboro Bridge (59th St. Bridge), upper level. Turn slight left on Thomson Ave. Turn right on Van Dam St. Turn left on Borden Ave. Merge onto Long Island Expressway (I-495) East toward Eastern Long Island. Take Exit 22 (Grand Central Parkway) toward I-678/Van Wyck Expressway/College Point Blvd. Take the Grand Central Parkway Eastbound ramp. Merge onto Grand Central Parkway East. Take Exit 13 (Jackie Robinson Parkway/Van Wyck Expressway) toward Kennedy Airport. Merge onto Van Wyck Expressway (I-678) South toward Kennedy Airport. Take Exit 6 toward Hillside Ave./Jamaica Ave. Turn left on Hillside Ave. Turn left on 148th St. Turn left on 87th Ave.
- From Manhattan. Take the Queensboro Bridge (59th St. Bridge), take the F train to Sutphin Blvd. Ride towards the front of the train. Exit, using stairs to left of token booth. You come out on Hillside Ave. at Sutphin Blvd. Walk straight on Hillside Ave. to 148th St. Turn left on 148th St. and walk to 87th Ave. Turn left on 87th Ave. and walk to Silvercrest.
- Take E, J or Z train to Sutphin Blvd. You come out on Archer Ave. at Sutphin Blvd. Walk north on Sutphin Blvd. to Hillside Ave. Turn right on Hillside Ave. and walk to 148th St. Turn left on 148th St. and walk to 87th Ave. Turn left on 87th Ave. and walk to Silvercrest.
- Q-43 or Q-44 to Hillside Ave. at Sutphin Blvd. Follow F subway directions as listed above.
- Q-6, Q-8, Q-9 to Archer Ave. at Sutphin Blvd. Follow E, J or Z subway directions as listed above.