Covid-19 and Flu Update – 3/8/2023
March 8, 2023
No units are currently under observation/precautions due to positive cases and/or exposure.
CONTACT & DROPLET PRECAUTIONS ARE USED TO PREVENT THE SPREAD OF COVID-19 AND INFLUENZA
|Covid-Positive Residents: 0|
|Covid-Positive Staff: 0|
|Flu-Positive Residents: 0|
To aid in reducing the transmission of flu and Covid-19, The Silvercrest Center STRONGLY advises all family and visitors to receive the flu and Covid-19 vaccines, and any booster doses as applicable. Due to high levels of Covid-19 cases in the community, a Negative Covid test (PCR or Rapid Test) is now required for visitation. The safety of our residents is always our first priority.
- Please do not visit if you have been exposed to or have symptoms of flu or Covid-19. Please do NOT visit the facility if you are sick.
- All visitors must perform hand hygiene and temperature screening upon entry to the building. All visitors must sign in.
- All visitors must put on a fresh mask upon entry to the building, regardless of unit or area where the visit is taking place.
- In addition to masks, visitors must wear gowns and gloves, if indicated on signage on room door, while in resident rooms only.
- Visitors must remove their gown and gloves and then wash hands or use hand sanitizer before leaving resident rooms. Masks must remain on until exiting the building.
|Queens County Covid-19 Positivity Rate (7-day average)||2.1%|
|Queens County Covid-19 Transmission Rate||Substantial|
|Healthcare Personnel who are fully Covid-vaccinated||99.2%|
|Residents who are fully Covid-vaccinated||84.5%|
|Number of days of PPE|
|N95 respirators||60 days|
|Surgical masks||60 days|