Covid-19 Update – 6/23/2023
June 23, 2023
No units are currently under observation/precautions due to positive cases and/or exposure.
CONTACT & DROPLET PRECAUTIONS ARE USED TO PREVENT THE SPREAD OF COVID-19
|Covid-Positive Residents: 1|
|Covid-Positive Staff: 0|
To aid in reducing the transmission of Covid-19, The Silvercrest Center STRONGLY advises all family and visitors to receive the Covid-19 vaccine and any booster doses as applicable. The safety of our residents is always our first priority.
- Please do not visit if you have been exposed to or have symptoms of Covid-19. Please do NOT visit the facility if you are sick.
- All visitors must perform hand hygiene and temperature screening upon entry to the building.
- All visitors must sign in.
- All visitors must put on a fresh mask upon entry to the building, regardless of unit or area where the visit is taking place.
- In addition to masks, visitors must wear gowns and gloves, if indicated on signage on room door, while in resident rooms only.
- Visitors must remove their gown and gloves and then wash hands or use hand sanitizer before leaving resident rooms. Masks must remain on until exiting the building.
|Queens County Covid-19 Positivity Rate (7-day average)||5.5%|
|Healthcare Personnel who are fully Covid-vaccinated||99.3%|
|Residents who are fully Covid-vaccinated||84.0%|
|Number of days of PPE|
|N95 respirators||60 days|
|Surgical masks||60 days|