COVID Update – 1/3/2022
January 3, 2022
ALL units are now closed until January 15 due to positive cases and/or exposures.
CONTACT PRECAUTIONS ARE NOW IN PLACE DUE TO EXPOSURE TO COVID-19
To aid in reducing the transmission of COVID-19, The Silvercrest Center STRONGLY advises all family and visitors to receive the COVID-19 vaccine, and, if eligible, a booster dose. Due to the recent increase in COVID cases in our Queens community, it is strongly advised that you get vaccinated AND have a negative test result 24 to 72 hours before visiting. The safety of our residents is always our first priority.
- Please do not visit if you have been exposed to or have symptoms of COVID-19.
- ALL visitors must perform hand hygiene and temperature screening upon entry to the building.
- All visitors must put on a fresh mask upon entry to the building, regardless of unit or area where the visit is taking place
- In addition to masks, visitors must wear gowns and gloves while in resident rooms only.
- Visitors must remove their gown and gloves and then wash hands or use hand sanitizer before leaving resident rooms. Masks must remain on until exiting the building.